PLEASE REFER TO THE EVENTS TAB FOR MORE INFORMATION ON CURRENT EVENTS.
- Group based mindfulness meditation sessions as part of a relaxing boat tour package on board a Wide Beam River Boat.
- Mindfulness course: an 8 week flexible course that incorporates two evidence-based approaches, Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction and Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy.
SERVICES CURRENTLY ON OFFER
As an accredited practitioner for Mindfulness teaching, I am available to offer the following services:
- Personalised one-to-one mindfulness meditation sessions to suit individual needs.
- Mindfulness practice and meditation for groups of children within School settings.
- Mindfulness practice and meditation for groups of employees within Work Organisations.
- Mindfulness practice and meditation for all groups of individuals within Community Organisations.
More to be advertised soon. Please follow me on the Journey to Ella Facebook page for further updates on upcoming events. If you would like to know more about the services or events on offer, please kindly leave me a message in the contacts tab.
Whilst mindfulness meditation is considered to be a very safe practice, some activities may consist of gentle physical movements and breathing exercises. However, there will be no obligation for you to take part in such exercises and if you feel any physical discomfort upon doing so then you must stop immediately.
If you are uncertain about your suitability and if you presently suffer from severe forms of clinical depression, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and/or epilepsy, then it is recommended that you not take part; without seeking full approval from your General Practitioner/Medical Doctor.
Please note that mindfulness meditation is not a form of health treatment and you are responsible for your own movements and physical/emotional well-being.